Thursday, January 10, 2013

The cat is out of the bag!

I think time has got the best of me again. Well the BIG announcement at my local  scrap booking /stamp store was well received  www.samplicity.com . After seventeen years in business the present owner Pauline is selling the store to Brenda that works at the store. I am so excited for Brenda and for Pauline. Brenda will have a dream of hers and Pauline will have time to spend with her family and a long over due vacation with her husband  Keith. She is not going too far she will be working part time at the store.  Pauline should be so proud of herself on how she has built the business over the past seventeen years!Brenda takes over Feb. 1st she will close the store for two week to make it her own. It is a short time to do all the work but is will be a long two weeks for some of us! LOL!  Brenda grand opening will be Feb. 16 which it will also be a Hero Arts preview party one of my favourite company's !!!! Brenda has asked me to design some cards samples for her. I am excited  but also a little nervous also.  Wow I think this is the longest text post ever! LOL I am not one for writing at all if you haven't noticed.......

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is exciting news! I can't wait to see what sample cards you make for the store...I'm sure they'll be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Judy! It will be a learn as I go .

    ReplyDelete